PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Favorite Things Thursday

Has it really been that long since I've written a post?! Seriously-thank you for reading-and for putting up with sporadic posting!! This whole being a full time kinder teacher and a blogger and planning a wedding at the same time is proving to be slightly difficult. :) 
I hope to have a new tutorial or two up for you soon. Would you absolutely kill me if I posted a Christmas project? Or should I save it for Christmas 2013? Haha. 

Today I've rounded up some of my favorite finds from the blogging world over the past couple of weeks. 

Enjoy!
Uhhhh. Amazing. The end. Not sure how it took me this long to find this amazing-ness, but I'm so glad I finally did. If you've seen this movie, you know you love this. 
Tiny everything is always cute, but that floral lining and floral buttons just put the cuteness over the edge here.
I need a cute pincushion and this tutorial is great. Who doesn't love hedgehogs?!
I think printing your own fabric sounds like so much fun. I love how this fabric turned out for this sweet boy's cowl! 
This snowflake valentine is super cute. I love the water color look. 
Bev is so talented and these are so fun. I really want to be able to 'sketch stitch' like she can!! 
I need to make this immediately. LOVE it! The two colors on it are really fun, too!
I was so super pumped to see that Project Run and Play had started up again. This cardigan won this past week and the tutorial is now up on their blog. This was my vote-especially with that sweet top and those cutie shorts. 

If you were featured today feel free to grab a button!
Miss Lovie Creations
I hope you've had a great week! Thanks again for reading!
We'll talk soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for the feature Allie! I'm so in love with all the cuteness in the other features!!

Lexy @ The Proper Pinwheel said...

Thank you so much for featuring the jewelry bust, Allie!!!! It looks great on your blog! :)

alicelienquan1 said...

Kết quả Aff Cup 2018 bongda365 rất tốt đáng mong chờ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad