PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

One Dress-Three Looks-Week 2 of 30with30 Challenge

So this post is way late, but I wanted to keep this challenge going so here it is. I've been doing some more traveling to visit more friends and family so getting everything done on time has been difficult. I'm really enjoying my summer, though, so that's what's important. :)

This challenge has been so fun. I would have not thought of pairing this dress with different things unless I had to. 

Outfit #4: Old Navy Striped Dress
Dress: Old Navy, Summer 2012 (I'm pretty sure it was $15. LOVE), necklace: Forever 21, watch: , shoes: from TJ Maxx

Outfit #5: Old Navy Striped Dress Under Tan Skirt, belted



Dress (same as above) used as a top, tucked into this skirt, Tan skirt: Forever 21, Fall 2011, necklace: vintage from Street Scene , belt: Forever 21, Summer 2011, Shoes: ?? (maybe Macy's) Summer 2010 or 2011
Outfit #6: Old Navy Striped Dress as Skirt with Red/Orange Top, Belted

This one's my fave. Dress: same as above (used as a skirt with a top layered over), Shirt: NY&CO, Summer 2012, gold belt: JCrew Factory Outlet, several years ago, bracelets: Target, Spring, 2012, Earrings (my favorite ever): Betsy Johnson gold glittered flower posts with rhinestone centers, summer 2010, ring: my mom's, shoes: Guess from DSW, Summer 2012

I'm pretty sure I've worn those earrings with every outfit post so far. I tend to do that. They're so easy since they're posts and they match everything! 

Linking up with 

Photobucket

You can still join me in this challenge!! Head on over there to read the details. 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad