PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, June 4, 2012

So You Think You're Crafty....I'd love your vote!


I'm competing! Go vote!!
Well if you've been following Miss Lovie for awhile, you know I participated in the So You Think You're Crafty contest last year and got swiftly cut after a few weeks. :) Missy who runs the blog emailed me after the season was over and invited me back for another season. Last time I competed, it really got me thinking in new ways and I had to really push myself to create some fun things so I thought I'd give it another go.
Here are my projects from last year if you want to check them out.
School just ended Friday so my Summer will begin very soon (after I clean my classroom, finish my graduate portfolio and take the Praxis-which is all this week!) so I'm excited to dive back into creating full force.

I can't tell you which project is mine over at So You Think You're Crafty, but I'd love it if you would
There are some seriously awesome projects on there! It's definitely worth checking out!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on making it through to season 12! I loved your project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad