PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday-Not on Thursday

This past week was crazy so My Favorite Things Thursday did not happen. 
I'm super excited about this 3 day weekend we've got here, even if I still won't get much crafting in. More homework tomorrow. Yayyy grad school. I'm hoping to start an outfit post this week, though.  So stay tuned. 

I hope you enjoy this special weekend version of My Favorite Things Thursday!
Here's the wonderfulness I found this week!
Just as a reminder: These are not my projects. I am featuring them on my blog. If you want to pin any of these ideas to Pinterest, please click over to the original source and do so! I want to make sure the right person gets the credit!! :)
Pink Lace Dress by Jessica of Me Sew Crazy
Are you drooling with me? What a gorgeous dress. I think I need one for me! No, really.
Be sure to go visit Jessica to check out the great tutorial and more beautiful pictures of that precious dress.
The Lorax comes out March 2nd (or as we teachers know it as Read Across America Day and Dr. Seuss' birthday) and I can't wait to see it!! The Lorax is definitely one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books and the movie looks fabulous. I think this game that Maggie made to celebrate the new Lorax movie is so fun. You've gotta click over and see the finished Lorax once the game is completed. It's super cute. 
Gorgeous. Just Gorgeous. Click over for the tutorial on painting, distressing. You should also see the before picture. I'm impressed with Desiree for seeing the potential in it! 
This might be my fave. I've been looking for a tutorial like this for awhile (or figuring out how to making my own soon) and I was so excited to find it on Jenni's blog. This is a simple tutorial and it looks so fun on. I might be making this soon!! 
Delia has a great Nesting Series going on right now where she and guest bloggers are sharing some baby tutorials. You should definitely check it out! I'm in love with this cute little suspender dress. I love the fullness of the skirt. She also made another one with the same striped bodice but with a floral skirt. Super cute.  
What a beautiful ruffle clutch. The colors are so perfect, too. This will go with so much, too! Dress it up or down. She has a few other versions, too and a link to the tutorial on how to make the basic version. 
I swear, Katy comes up with the greatest ideas. Do you wear yoga pants as much as I do? Let's all make these. Think of all the fun variations you could do with the fold over part, too! 
Bright and cheery. Love the fabric choices. Click over to see the easy tutorial on this pillow cover! 
Enjoy! 
And thanks for reading!

If you were featured, please grab a button!
Miss Lovie Creations

Photobucket

7 comments:

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Thank You SO Much for sharing my table with your readers.

So sweet of you!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Yay Allie!! Thanks so much for featuring my clutch!! I am in love with the other features - that bracelet is so gorgeous!!

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

Thank you so much Allie for featuring my dress! I am so happy to have now found your site! Will have to start following along now :)

Katy said...

Thank you for featuring my yoga pants! I'm loving the other projects too!

Maggie said...

Aww, thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! This whole round-up is excellent!!!

XOXO,
Mags

Veronika Novotny said...

What a gorgeous & inspiring post!! I'm absolutely smitten with that gorgeous end table, love anything green. And that bracelet is fab-u-lous too. Hope your week is a lovely one! xo veronika

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

WOW, that yogapants tutorial is AWSOME!!! this is such a great site!! so many great tips to where to go for great DIY's :)


love K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad