PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coming Soon:Ruffles and Hearts-A Sewing Tutorial...what?!

This week we've had 3 snow days! I finished a project and started (and am almost finished with) a new one. It's taking a long time, but it'll be worth it, I think....Here's the preview.
I hope to have it posted by this weekend. It is Valentine's-related, it is sewing (!), and it has the same color scheme as my Love Birds in this post here. I just got my sewing machine last October and have sewn mostly pillows and a few little things here and there, so this project was an exciting one for many reasons. I think you'll like it, too. Check back with me soon!

Also...

I think I'll participate in Under the Table and Dreaming's Martha Inspired Craft Along for February. I love Martha. Her ideas seem endless. My Ornament Wreath I made at Christmas was Martha-inspired, and I've done a few other decorations for Halloween I haven't gotten the chance to blog about yet. I'm excited. While trying to get inspired by browsing her site I found this baby,

Every puppy needs a cardigan coat embellished with pearls, right?  
Especially this sweet puppy dog. This is our Nixon girl. She hates being photographed so we'll see how her being my model goes...haha. She's probably trying to run away in this picture.And even thought it looks like it'd be hard, after watching the video from her show on the link above, it's actually really easy!

Some other possible inspirations:
Beaded Flower Necklaces 

And WHY did I not make these for New Years?! Or could they be an every day wear?
Sequin Ball Earrings

Click on the button below and come join me and some other awesome bloggers in recreating Martha's crafts!
UndertheTableandDreaming


2 comments:

KJ said...

I'm really excited for ruffles and hearts :) And Nix as a model...

...m... said...

I love the towels!

I'm a new follower of your blog and just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award.
You can read details here:
http://requirelife.blogspot.com/2011/02/wowstylish-blogger-award.html
All the Best!
...M...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad